Symptoms and Treatments
Symptoms May Include
- Facial fullness, pain, or pressure
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Nasal discharge that isn’t clear
- Upper tooth pain and bad breath
- Medications and/or saline rinses
- Balloon dilation in the office or OR
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
Medications: Dr. Salmeron may prescribe medications to treat your CRS. Antibiotics and steroids are most commonly used.
Balloon Dilation: Dr. Salmeron may suggest balloon dilation surgery to help open your sinus passages and relieve your symptoms.
FESS: If your disease is more extensive, Dr. Salmeron may recommend FESS.